We Want YOU to Join Our Team!
Parents for Educational Freedom in North Carolina (PEFNC) is seeking young leaders with a demonstrated interest in education policy to participate in our internship program. We are interested in building a pipeline of leaders in the education reform movement. Intern applicants should be undergraduates, recent college graduates, or graduate students who have a basic familiarity with, and interest in, education policy.
Your Internship Experience
Interns at PEFNC are given substantive work, acquiring expertise and knowledge about North Carolina’s education policies while building marketable skills. Interns are expected to engage in a variety of activities, including the following:
- Collecting and analyzing data, and tracking education policy developments at the state and national level
- Writing brief articles that may be used as op-eds or blog posts
- Presenting on school choice topics at grassroots meetings across the state
- Lending their voices to public on-campus discussions and debates
Ideal applicants possess excellent writing and research skills. PEFNC will work with schools to satisfy course credit requirements. A potential stipend is negotiable.
How to Apply
Please submit the following documents to Madison Irvin, Executive Team Assistant, at email@example.com.
- Availability (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm)
- Class Schedule
- Cover Letter
Parents for Educational Freedom in North Carolina
434 Fayetteville Street, Suite 1620, Raleigh, NC 27601